Download our guidance document
This guide provides an overview of the National Social Value Standard (SVS), which is a measurement framework for the appraisal of social value – at the forecasting, monitoring, and evaluation stages.
Enter your details below to download your chosen document.
Within the guidance document, the following topics are covered:
- The context around the framework – the recent history of social value in the UK, how the framework defines social value, and the purpose of the SVS.
- More details on the framework itself – its scope, uses, and alignment with other frameworks.
- The principles behind the framework.
- An overview of the metrics – the structure and different types of metrics.
- The monetisation of the metrics – the benefits of monetisation and how the SVS approaches it.
- A full list of the metrics, with definitions.